Our prices are guaranteed fixed for the season, and
include the following:
- Free transfer in a luxury minibus from Munich airport on Saturday
afternoon, return transfer to be at the airport around lunchtime on
the next Saturday. These times coincide
with most flight arrivals/ departures to and from the UK.
- Minibus transfers to nearby restaurants (English menus are
available), trips to local beerfests, as available, and other
- The services of Pete as your tour guide for daily escorted
tours as discussed on the "tours" page. We will also
provide you with information, laminated maps and
mobile phones if you wish to have a day riding on your own.
Pete or Waldi will be on hand for queries 24/7 during your stay.
- The use of a BMW 1150 Roadster or Kawasaki Versys for duration of the tour.
A deposit of 100 EURO per person is
payable to confirm the booking.
You only need to book your own flight to and from
Munich airport to coincide with a lunchtime pickup (this time may be
flexible, please contact
us for further details). A list of all worldwide scheduled flights
to Munich airport is also available on request.
Other Information / Tips
- You need to bring a current valid motorcycle driving license.
The law in Germany requires you to carry this with you at all times
and you will not be permitted to ride without
- Bring suitable motorbike clothing and a helmet (various sizes
of jacket, helmet and gloves are available from us, please contact
us for availability).
- Bring money for petrol, food and drink (other than breakfast),
and personal expenses. Food in Germany is of excellent quality
and generally cheaper than in the UK.
- We strongly advise you to arrange your own medical/ travel
insurance that covers you for motorcycle travel.
Please remember to bring your passport and European health insurance card
(UK citizens only). You can apply for this online at
www.ehic.org.uk and remember to check that
if you already have one, that it is still valid. They only last between 3 & 5 years.
If you are from a country other than the EU, you may
need to arrange a visa.